Selected auction supplies and Companies serving auctoneers are listed below. If you know of other Companies not listed here, please let us know.
Auction Bid Cards, Raffle and Admission, Parking
Live Auction Products
What supplies are used for!
- Labels- To let the auctioneer know what the item is that he’s selling
- Lotting Tags- To let the auctioneer know what lot the item came from (used in multi-lot sales).
- Bid Paddles or Cards- To identify the buyer by number.
- Clerk Sheets- Written record of who bought what.
- Auctioneer’s Forms- Mostly used in real estate or auto auctions, to make the sale to a buyer from the auctioneer legal.
- Signs- To let people know when and where the auction will take place.
- Banners- To let people know when and where the auction will take place and what is being sold.
- Roll Tickets & Cash Box- To keep up with all money made at the auction.
- Auction Speaker Equipment- To make sure the auctioneer’s voice is being heard among all buyers.
- Markers- To let buyers know what item is being sold at that time.
- Portable Audio- Mostly used in machinery auctions where the items are too big or heavy to move around.